LOONEY-L Archives

Archiver > LOONEY > 2006-05 > 1147120998

From: NATHAN WHITE <>
Subject: Re: More Looneys in TX
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 13:43:18 -0700 (PDT)

Brenda: It was after the Alamo (1836) but before statehood (1845). It MIGHT be that John W. Looney owned the land prior to 1845, thus qualifying me for Sons of the Republic of Texas and the travel was after 1845. Nathan

wrote: Thank-you for the information, Nathan. I can't remember off the top of my
head, was that before Texas became a State and the Alamo?
Brenda