LOONEY-L Archives

Archiver > LOONEY > 2008-11 > 1225820654

From: "Kyle Looney" <>
Subject: LOONEY Absalom Looney lim of tree
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 09:44:14 -0800

Hello-
My name is Kyle William Looney. I recently began gathering information for
my family tree in tribute to my Grandfather, William Sylvester Looney (who
gathered info for a tree during the late '70's until his death in 1990.

My Line:
Robert Looney, Absalom Looney, Jonathan Looney, Jonathan Looney, Thomas
Jefferson Looney, James Lehman Looney, William Vernon Looney, William
Sylvester Looney, Stuart William Looney, Kyle William Looney

I am anxious to find any documentation (copies of the actual documents) on
both Jonathan's. Tying them together and with Thomas Jefferson Looney would
be ideal.

Also, my understanding is that I come from the marriage of Thomas Jefferson
and someone named Phebe. I have a census that shows a connection... but, if
anybody has any info on this I would be indebted.

I would love to hear from anybody who thinks they can help point me in the
right direction (good or bad), or, anybody who needs info from me.

Warm Regards,
Kyle William Looney
Kenmore, WA

This thread: