LOONEY-L Archives

Archiver > LOONEY > 2008-11 > 1225860106

From: Jane Stone <>
Subject: Re: LOONEY Absalom Looney lim of tree
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 21:41:46 -0700

Hi Kyle:

I too descend from Thomas Jefferson, ... I have some documents, but will need to dig them out. I'm out of town until next Tuesday. If you could send me a reminder mid-week, I'll look for the papers I have.

Meanwhile, I'd love to see what you have. I'll compare notes when I get home.

Thanks,

Jane Stone