LOONEY-L Archives

Archiver > LOONEY > 2008-11 > 1226474698

From: ,
Subject: Re: LOONEY Looney Book
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 07:24:58 -0000

Author: BrendaJonesW
Surnames: Looney
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.looney/992.1.1.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Please contact Carol Looney Waldrop at Carol is putting the new Looney book together and has lots of information on several Looney lines. She may or may not have information on a "connecting" ancestor you're looking for. But Carol will try to find out more for you if given details of what information you do have. I thought I had put her e-mail address in my posting.

Thank-you,
Brenda Williams

Important Note: