LOONEY-L Archives

Archiver > LOONEY > 2008-11 > 1226510464

From: ,
Subject: Re: LOONEY Looney Book
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 17:21:04 -0000

Author: rgroves1952135
Surnames: Gibson, Looney, Loney, St.Clair, Langley, Harris, Warren, Tilghman,Plum,Jenkins, Adkinsen?,Adkinson?, Manen or Maneux
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.looney/992.1.1.1.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Thank you , for that info., I will and I do want a Looney book, I have found in my searches reading alot of the old censuses that it was spelled Looney and Loney, so am not for sure about all that , yet....I think it was because the people doing the census and others were not well educated enough to even know themselves, Thanks, Ruth Gibson,Groves

Important Note: