LOPEZ-L Archives

Archiver > LOPEZ > 2009-12 > 1261056606

From: "" <>
Subject: [LOPEZ] LOPEZ Mary Helen 1944-1960
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 13:30:06 -0000

Author: t42MountOlivet
Surnames: LOPEZ
Classification: cemetery

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.lopez/1627/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

LOPEZ Mary Helen 1944-1960

I photographed this gravestone in the Mount Olivet Cemetery, Fort Worth, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 211,118 cemetery photos free at http://teafor2.com

If you know more about this person please reply here instead of contacting me because this is most likely not my family.

Important Note: