LOVELOCK-L Archives

Archiver > LOVELOCK > 2003-06 > 1056395812

From: James Loveluck <>
Subject: Re: James Lovelock
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 21:17:04 +0200

Hello John,

Well this is certainly an interesting connection - your announcement in
the Newbury News is turning out to be very fruitful!

Its unfortunate that James Lovelock doesn't give quite enough
information to track down his Lovelock branch, or at least not in the
letter which you forwarded. It would be nice to have a least the first
name of his father, and perferably his place of birth.

In fact, I have some credit left at 1837online, so I did a lookup for
Lovelock births in 1919, and found the corresponding record in the 3rd
quarter, for Hitchin RD, vol. 3a, page 1145.

Perhaps you could suggest to James that he take a look at the Lovelock
Web site, and that he browse around to see if he can find any likely
ancestors! I'd be more than happy to help him out!