LOVELOCK-L Archives

Archiver > LOVELOCK > 2003-06 > 1056655056

From: James Loveluck <>
Subject: BMD lookups
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 21:18:07 +0200

Hello all,

I have quite a bit of credit at the 1837online Web site, which has
images of the complete PRO indexes from 1837 to 2001. I have to use this
credit before the end of the month (next Monday!), and I don't have any
more obvious need myself, so if anyone needs a PRO lookup please let me
know as soon as possible (priority given to Lovelocks of course!).

Previously the search results for earlier years were indexed only on the
first letter of the surname, so one was often faced with having to pick
from dozens of possible pages. However, the data has now been re-indexed
and re-scanned and its much easier (and less costly!) to find the
results one needs.

Please don't hesitate to send your lookup request!

Regards,

James

This thread: