LOVELOCK-L Archives

Archiver > LOVELOCK > 2003-06 > 1056730997

From: <>
Subject: Marendaz
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 16:23:21 +0000

Date: 2003/06/27 Fri PM 02:02:06 GMT
Subject: LOVELOCK-D Digest V03 #59

LOVELOCK-D DigestVolume 03 : Issue 59

Today's Topics:
#1 BMD lookups [James Loveluck <]

Administrivia:
To unsubscribe from LOVELOCK-D, send a message to

that contains in the body of the message the command

unsubscribe

and no other text. No subject line is necessary, but if your software
requires one, just use unsubscribe in the subject, too.

To contact the LOVELOCK-D list administrator, send mail to
.

______________________________
Hello all,

I have quite a bit of credit at the 1837online Web site, which has
images of the complete PRO indexes from 1837 to 2001. I have to use this
credit before the end of the month (next Monday!), and I don't have any
more obvious need myself, so if anyone needs a PRO lookup please let me
know as soon as possible (priority given to Lovelocks of course!).

Previously the search results for earlier years were indexed only on the
first letter of the surname, so one was often faced with having to pick
from dozens of possible pages. However, the data has now been re-indexed
and re-scanned and its much easier (and less costly!) to find the
results one needs.

Please don't hesitate to send your lookup request!

Regards,

James

Hello James,
Being as you offered try to find 2nd wife Catherine for David Emanuel Marendaz, as you know not a Loveluck, but near enough for us.

Allen in Aberavon

This thread: