LOVELOCK-L Archives

Archiver > LOVELOCK > 2009-05 > 1242384569

From: Graham Lovelock <>
Subject: [LOVELOCK] Amendment to the Tangley, Hants, Tree
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 10:49:29 +0000

Hello again everyone

As promised in my earlier message about the Dowdeswell Tree I have now amended the Tangley Tree gedcom on PhpGedView as follows:

1. Added birth details for Ada Stringle (I916) the wife of Henry William Lovelock (I99).

2. Added children Adelaide Helena, Ivy Lilian, Henry William, Charles Frederick, Nellie and Doris (I3758 - I3763) to the family of Henry William and Ada.

GRO references and a couple of Census entries have also been added.

The gedcom can be accessed by selecting ' Wiltshire Trees - Lieflock Line, WR Tree and Tangley Tree' on the PGV Welcome Page ('Welcome Page' tab), or by following this link:

http://james.loveluck.free.fr/PGV/index.php?ctype=gedcom&ged=wilts-trees1.ged

The updated file can also be accessed from the Tables on the 'Wiltshire Lovelock Family Trees' and ‘Hampshire Family Trees & Fragments’ pages of the Lovelock Family History website.

James will be updating the What's New page on that website accordingly, and the Descendant Tree in due course.

Regards

Graham

Share your photos with Windows Live Photos – Free.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665338/direct/01/

This thread: