LOVELOCK-L Archives

Archiver > LOVELOCK > 2009-05 > 1242671810

From: James Loveluck <>
Subject: [LOVELOCK] A small change to the Portsmouth tree
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 20:36:50 +0200

Hello all,

I've made a small change to the Portsmouth tree on the PhpGedView site:
http://james.loveluck.free.fr/PGV/index.php?ctype=gedcom&ged=portsmouth.ged
following information provided by Peter Bennett, concerning Julia
HORNSEY, whose first marriage was to George LOVELOCK (I119):

* Entered details of the second marriage of Julia HORNSEY (I120) to
Henry Evans O'LEARY (I151)
* Entered details of the death of Julia HORNSEY in 1884

Many thanks to Peter for providing this information, which is
substantiated by marriage and death certificates.

Peter is looking for a record of the death of George LOVELOCK, who was
seaman. His death record cannot be found in the GRO, including the GRO
indexes to marine deaths, or the indexes to deaths of seamen held at
Kew. Any help would be appreciated.

James

This thread: