LOVELOCK-L Archives

Archiver > LOVELOCK > 2017-08 > 1503073375

From: Julie Goucher <>
Subject: Re: [LOVELOCK] A Lovelock Murder Mystery
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 17:22:55 +0100

I had a quick check on Ancestry and that shows the GRO in Dec Q 1960
in Manchester RD.

There is also another reference, the internment of Lorenzo, in
Southern Cemetery 13 August 1960 in section HH, grave 1698.

There is some limited details on
http://www.burialrecords.manchester.gov.uk/GenLocDetails.aspx?ID=11160
and more information, I assume, is available if you have credits (4
credits is £12!).

Regards,

Julie Goucher