LOWE-L Archives

Archiver > LOWE > 2000-05 > 0958058886

From: Steve Lowe <>
Subject: Re: [LOWE-L] LOWE, Henry b. 1802 m. Mary Glascock , Fauquier Co, VA to Ralls Co, MO
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 11:28:06 -0400

Does anyone know who the parents of this Henry Lowe might be? Does anyone know who his
parents were? I have strong hunch this Henry Lowe is the son of my g-g-g-grandfather
Henry Lowe who was born in 1779 in Virginia, and who appears to have been married at
least twice including the last time to my g-g-g-grandmother, Mary Mahala Lee, in 1829 in
Fauquier County, VA. Thanks.

Steve Lowe