LOWER-DELMARVA-ROOTS-L Archives

From: "Eva J. Ruben" <>
Subject: Re: West Family
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 14:01:56 -0800

Hi: I noticed the name of "Janet West"at the end of this message. I am
interested in the West family that resided in Lewes, Delaware. I have
traced a member of the family back to Nicholas Waddilow in Accomack County,
VA but don't know if my West family ties into Col. John West's family.

I have two new names to add to the Descendant Chart for the West Family:
Robert West m. Elizabeth Lewis
William West m. ?
William West m. Esther Art
William West m. Mary Westley
James Mcmain West m. Rebecca Fisher Hazzard
George Hazzard West m Matilda S. Burton
Pemberton Burton West 1st m Lizzie Stull
George Hazzard West m Rosina Collins
Helena Gertrude West m. Samuel Joseph Ruben
Dana West Ruben m. Eva Joy Lamm
Edward Strauss Ruben m. Lara Lynn Ott
Matthew Frederick Ruben
Born 7 March 1997-Redwood City,California
> Pemberton Burton West 2nd m. Isabelle Holmes
Pemberton Burton West m. Agnes M. Van Scoyoc
Burton Carey West m. Katherine ?
Amy Fay West m. Jeff Chandler
Hotchkiss West Chandler
Born 10 March 1997-Knoxville, TN

Eva Ruben (Mrs. Dana West Ruben)
>Jack Gracey
>To: "Lower DelMarVa area genealogy list"
<>
>Subject: BARTLETT/TOWNSEND, RICHARD
>Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 22:22:20, -0500
(Bindery) v1.31)

>Richard TOWNSEND m. Ann HUTCHINS at Buckleberry,
>Berkshire, 25 Mar 1677, dau. of Richard HUTCHINS
>of Newberry. I don't have the name of Ann HUTCHINS'
>mother.
>Daughter Hannah TOWNSEND arrived on the Welcome with
>her parents Richard & Ann. Son James, was b. on the
>ship while anchored in the Delaware after arriving at
>Phila. and is considered as having arrived aboard
>the Welcome.
>

>Janet West

This thread: