LOWER-DELMARVA-ROOTS-L Archives

From: <>
Subject: Re: [LDR] It's my research and you can't see it!!!
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 20:12:13 -0700 (PDT)

As one of those who helped, albeit in a very small way, Prof. Brian Berry
compile the breakthrough Littleton genealogy my good friend Terry
Littleton referred to in his recent post, I'd like to support the notion
that genealogical data should be common property. IMHO, we're all in this
together, doing our best collectively to figure out who we are and whence
we came. Like Terry, I'm happy happy to share what little information
I've managed to glean about my Eastern Shore, MD, Littleton ancestors with
anyone who may be interested. I sincerely hope that most of you feel the
same way.

In any case, thank you, Terry, for raising this most important and timely
issue!

Cheers,
Scott

C. SCOTT LITTLETON "Any sufficiently evolved
Professor of Anthropology technology is indistinguishable
Occidental College from magic."
Los Angeles, CA 90041 --Arthur C. Clarke
TEL (323) 259-2759
FAX (323) 341-4969 "I think we're property...."
http://www.oxy.edu/~yokatta/home.htm --Charles Fort

P.S. I wish you folks back there the best of luck re "Floyd." Let's hope
avoids Delmarva completely!

This thread: