LOWER-DELMARVA-ROOTS-L Archives

From: "Parker & Trisha Todd" <>
Subject: Re: Burton MITCHELL
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 20:26:08 -0500

I have Burton Mitchell (ca 1817 DE- ca 1850/55) as the son of Elijah
Mitchell (ca 1785 DE-1855 Sussex Co., DE) and Sarah "Sally" (ca 1788/92 DE -
after 1860). Elijah Mitchell and his family lived near what is now Bethel
Methodist Church in Gumboro Hundred. Elijah Mitchell was a neighbor of my
ancestor Thomas Mitchell (ca 1761/70- 1844 Sussex Co., DE) and I believe
that they may have been brothers, sons of Alexander Mitchell, who died after
1810.

Elijah Mitchell left a will in Sussex Co., DE, if you want the specifics of
his will let me know.

Parker Todd
Preston, MD
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~carolines/