LOWER-DELMARVA-ROOTS-L Archives

From: "Bill and Rachelle" <>
Subject: Re: [LDR] Memories of Salisbury landmarks of days gone by...
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 08:23:23 -0500

Hi List,

I hope you'all don't mind me throwing my two cents in.

I did not live in Selbyville or Salisbury but, they had the same stores in
Wilmington, Delaware so you'all are bringing back a lot of memories. I did
not see any one mention Grants, or did they not have one there.

If you'all remember back that far, you should remember the price of gas back
then. I remember when it was .49 and .50 cents a gallon and you could get
leaded gas. Also the price of cigarettes were .10 cents and .14 cents a pack
and started going up from there and look at them both now. I guess that's
enough to throw in, I only said two cents.

Take care,

Bill