LOWER-DELMARVA-ROOTS-L Archives

From: "Jim and Shirley Blackwell" <>
Subject: [LDR] Fleming -Turner - Satterfield Connection
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 19:49:21 -0500

I have just been glancing at recent postings and haven't heard of anyone
interested in any Fleming -Turner and Satterfield connections but I thought
perhaps someone might be - so.....
Following the death of Daniel Dukes Satterfield, on July 10, 1825, in Kent
Co. Del., his widow Mary Ann Turner Satterfield married a Nathan Fleming son
of Beniah and Elizabeth Turner Fleming on November 02, 1826 and had eight
more children.
See at Archives: Bible Record 87A #120.3 or email me, I have it transcribed
in MS Word... Jimmy