LOWER-DELMARVA-ROOTS-L Archives

From: Alice Roche <>
Subject: Re: [LDR] Townsends, Purnells, Marshalls...
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 12:01:55 -0800 (PST)

I have been working on my father's line: Ellsworth
Franklin Marshall Jr. grandson of Columbus Marshall
1856-1922 born in Dorchester Co. (married Susan Emily
Glover). His father was John Willoughby Marshall
1808-1859 (married Sarah Spedden) son of Valiant
Marshall (married Nancy Willoughby[?]) 1770-1832. If
this is the same line please let me know.

Alice Roche
Westminster, MD