LOWER-DELMARVA-ROOTS-L Archives

From: "Teresa Metz" <>
Subject: Re: [LDR] Townsends, Purnells, Marshalls...
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 06:43:52 -0500

I have my Worcester County Purnell information in front of me. Who are you
looking for in particular? I have a bunch of stuff. My Grandfather was
William Alton Purnell and I can trace back to William Purnell in England
(father of Thomas 1619-1694 who came to America in 1635). There is a HUGE
amount of information in the Snow Hill Library. It is all documented
(bibles, family prayer books, etc). There is also book which shows where the
old plantations stood with directions to houses, graves, etc. If this is
your line I can snail mail you what I have if you wish. Just send me an
email with your address. I also have Townsends on the other side of my
family and am always looking for more info on that line. I haven't really
dug deep there yet.

teresa

looking for Crockett, Lynch, Adams, Parkinson and a host of others