LOWER-DELMARVA-ROOTS-L Archives

From: Marsami Millonzi <>
Subject: Re: [LDR] Townsends, Purnells, Marshalls...
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 19:24:04 -0800 (PST)

Joy,
I found another Riley. Mary O Purnell (b: c1792; d: by 1850- dau of Captain John Purnell and Elizabeth Rackliffe -Elizabeth was marr 3 times) marr 1809 Stephen Riley (b:1773; d:1829).
Marsi

Marsami Millonzi <> wrote:
I found a Moses Purnell married (3) 1821 Maria Bowen dau of Mary Riley Bowen. Here is another entry pg 32 of Genealogy of the Purnell Family by Melanie Merryweather (copy at the Worcester Co. Library, Snow Hill, MD) - Mathew Purnell son Benjamin marr Elizabeth Marshall, they had Esme Purnell marr Dolly Chaille had a day Martha "Patty" Purnell marr 1816 William F. Riley also their other dau Julianne Purnell marr William T Riley in 1819. That was all that I could find! If this last one is your line then we are related !!!
Marsi

Joy wrote:
Would you have any info on a RILEY that
married a PURNELL?