LOWER-DELMARVA-ROOTS-L Archives

Subject: [LDR] The Hearne/Hearn Family
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 07:20:20 -0500

Pam,

Go to www.cragun.com and look at the Hearne Family History.? You may find some additional information there.? This information comes from a book prepared in 1899 and an addendum added in 1912.? The information is derived from numerous sources (many cited) as well as letters written by family members with their oral history and or Family Bible information.?? It is extensive, but well worth the look.?

Teresa A. Derrickson

nee Chandler

Hi!

My brick wall is the wife of Daniel HEARN of Sussex
Co.,DE. Her name was Elizabeth"Betsy"WILSON. Daniel
HEARN was a teacher. All I know about her was "Betsy"
was his student at some point. By 1810 they migrated
to Washington Co.,OH. She might have been his second
wife.I have nothing on a first wife. He had 15
children.I don't know how many were hers.

Thanks for any help!

Sincerely,

Pam Drake in IN.

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/mailtour/aol/en-us/text.htm?ncid=aolcmp00050000000003