LOWER-DELMARVA-ROOTS-L Archives

From: "Walt and Rene" <>
Subject: [LDR] cemetery photos
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 14:59:58 -0500

Hi all,

The first group of cemetery photos, taken at Line Road Methodist Church, are available for viewing on the Rootsweb Delaware Cemetery site. There is one error which I made in submitting a photo of J.T. West. It was sent as J.T. White.. I will submit the rest of the various cemteries as soon as I can overcome a technical issue regarding the size of our photos which are far too large for the project.

Still no answer to my email to Find-a-grave so posting on that site will not occur for awhile.

Walt West
P.S. if I have failed to respond to anyone asking for photos, I apologize and will be happy to send them along if requested.

This thread: