LOWER-DELMARVA-ROOTS-L Archives

From: "Gerry Tostenson" <>
Subject: [LDR] yearbooks
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 16:20:49 -0600

Yearbooks can be a great source of information and great pictures. I have been looking for a particular yearbook from Washington College. This is the reply I received today from the librarian. If by chance you have one laying around, please let me know. I only need some information. Gerry

I checked the archives and we do not have the Washington College Pegasus yearbook for the 1922-23 academic year. We have copies of the 1909 and 1910 yearbooks and then the next yearbook we have is from 1927. You are welcome to check back with us at a later date to see if a yearbook from 1922-23 has been donated.

This thread: