LOWER-DELMARVA-ROOTS-L Archives

From: "Gerry Tostenson" <>
Subject: Re: [LDR] Probate
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 18:36:21 -0600

My direct ancestor was John W. Bunting, a very wealthy man for the times. I
have gathered many sources and have this:
Bunting, Jno. W., Capt. - Date of Death; Tuesday - Aged; 73 - Came her as a
poor man and leaves and estate estimated at $100,000, owned a block of brick
buildings in Pocomoke City - Survived by wife and 2 sons, Capts. Kendall J.
and Wm. C. Bunting - Chincoteague - PE 16 Mar 1907.