LOWER-DELMARVA-ROOTS-L Archives

From: "James R Revell" <>
Subject: Re: [LDR] Probate
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 20:19:28 -0500

Sorry! Forgot to add this.

Kendall Bunting born ca. 1861 married 17 Jan 1880 by R. Williamson on
Chincoteague Island to Mary A. Jones born ca. 1864 daughter of Daniel &
Mary Jones. Source; Marriage Records of Accomack County, Virginia
1854-1895 by Barry W. Miles and Moody K. Miles, III page 73.

William C, Bunting born 13 May 1865, died 5 Dec 1935, married 17 Feb
1886 by JD Reese on Chincoteague Island to Hattie Mumford born 1864,
died 1934 daughter of Samuel J. Mumford. Hattie may have been from
Worcester County, Maryland. Source; Marriage Records of Accomack County,
Virginia 1854-1895 by Barry W. Miles and Moody K. Miles, III page 74.
After Hattie's death William married secondly to Mary A. Williams born
12 Mar 1868, died 26 Jun 1952. William and both wives [Hattie Mumford
and Mary A. Williams] are all three buried in Beulah Baptist Church
Cemetery on Chincoteague Island. Source Tombstone Inscriptions of Upper
Accomack County, Virginia by Mary Frances Carey, Moody K. Miles, III and
Barry W. Miles pages 67 & 68.