LOWER-DELMARVA-ROOTS-L Archives

From: "Grampy" <>
Subject: Re: [LDR] Probate
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 20:38:29 -0500

Gerry,

He may have died Intestate. This means without
a will. I don't see anything in the paragraph you
included that says he had a will, just an estate,
which you would have whether you had a will
or not. You need to look, possibly in the court
records, for who was made administrator if he
did die without a will.

Jack W. McNatt