LOWER-DELMARVA-ROOTS-L Archives

From: "Betty Hughson" <>
Subject: Re: [LDR] Hurlock high school yearbooks - 1919 - 1922
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 17:36:06 -0700

Hi,

After speaking with some of my family, I have learned that there are
some Hurlock High year books in the Hurlock Library as well as
there are some in the Maryland Room at the Dorchester County
Library in Cambridge.

My neice also mentioned that she does not think that there are
year books for years you have mentioned.

Betty