LOWER-DELMARVA-ROOTS-L Archives

From: "Bob KNOTTS" <>
Subject: Re: [LDR] Carrow DNA/DNA Reach/DNA testing
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 19:15:08 -0700

I'm the administrator for the KNOTT/S DNA study group. I look at DNA testing
as just another tool. I've been tested against two known WV KNOTTS'. We
match 23 and 24 out of 25 markers. Plus, the father of the KNOTTS who went
to WV in 1780 was Robert KNOTTS, b in QA co ca 1725. My gg-grandfather was
Andrew KNOTTS-he was born in QA co in 1770. So I feel pretty confident that
we are from the same clan. Bob K, PHX, AZ.