LOWER-DELMARVA-ROOTS-L Archives

From: "Bob KNOTTS" <>
Subject: Re: [LDR] Carrow DNA/DNA Reach/DNA testing
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 10:20:43 -0700

I'm retired and a widower, so every so often (weekends) I go to my computer
and get the phone numbers of KNOTTS' and WILSEYS (great grandmother) at
random. Then since my cell phone company doesn't charge me for weekend
calls, I call people all over the US. Of those who know anything abt their
family history, abt 1/2 of the KNOTTS' are from the WV KNOTTS group. As was
Don KNOTTS, the actor. LOVE the history. Bob K, PHX, AZ