LOWER-DELMARVA-ROOTS-L Archives

From: "James R Revell" <>
Subject: [LDR] Chandler Family
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 20:03:39 -0500

I have just completed a rough copy of a new book tracing the Chandler
family of Accomac County, Virginia. The book as yet remains un-indexed
and consists of approximately 107 pages and is fully documented.

Any Chandler relative desiring a copy should send me a return email a
document their relationship to one of these Virginia Chandlers. I have
not yet checked or added information from the US Census or certain land
deeds. This will be done over time and then the book will be indexed
prior to publication.

Jim Revell

This thread: