LOWER-DELMARVA-ROOTS-L Archives

Subject: [LDR] Chandler Family of Accomack County, VA
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 06:45:25 -0500

Jim,

Either time has flown by, or you work fast!?

I would love a copy of your text, but unfortunately my Chandler line cannot be connected to the Accomack County Chandlers.? I have to turn my eyes towards the Tidewater area of Virginia in hopes of finding them.

For me it's just a matter of finding records from that area of Virginia, which is difficult with my work schedule.? Anyone know if there is a group as helpful and knowledgable as the LDR that works with Tidewater Virginia?? Or if there is a bookstore that carries abstracts/texts for Tidewater Virginia?

Merry Christmas everybody and many thanks for all you assistance this year!

Teresa A. Derrickson
nee Chandler

I have just completed a rough copy of a new book tracing the Chandler
family of Accomac County, Virginia. The book as yet remains un-indexed
and consists of approximately 107 pages and is fully documented.

Any Chandler relative desiring a copy should send me a return email a
document their relationship to one of these Virginia Chandlers. I have
not yet checked or added information from the US Census or certain land
deeds. This will be done over time and then the book will be indexed
prior to publication.

Jim Revell