LOWER-DELMARVA-ROOTS-L Archives

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [LDR] Chandler Family of Accomack County, VA
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 14:54:16 GMT

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to all.
Gee... I am green with envy. I have been following up with all these lineages that everyone is having such good luck with in hopes that one of my COVEY/COVYs will pop up. No such luck. I could be in the wrong area (which is normal for me). My Richard purchased "Covy's Purchase" 100a. on a branch of Dividing Creek, Somerset Co in 1688. William died 1713 in Dor/Caro Co leaving a will (L JR #A f. 83,84 Caro Co ) and my 4 gr grandf.,Matthew died in 1784, Caro Co leaving a will (JR B p. 2). They are to be found in Talbot Co and Kent Co DE.

Click for free information and quotes for interest only loans.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2221/fc/Ioyw6i4tGJKmhSCY8vy3fz7oBvLHHNt5esi40N2oxZCKj0OQFSIGBn/

This thread: