LOWER-DELMARVA-ROOTS-L Archives

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [LDR] Happy Geneaology Holidays
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 02:42:56 GMT

Elizabeth,
You have been such a help to me maybe I can help you. I just discovered that Levi Ball's wife was Elizabeth Mills, widow of Robert Mills. She must have been Levi's 2nd wife. Don't know her maiden name yet but I'm working on it. They were married between 1788 and 1797. She lived in Worcester Co., MD when her husband Robert Mills died.
Merry Christmas and I'm sending Santa.
Clare