LOWER-DELMARVA-ROOTS-L Archives

Subject: Re: [LDR] Happy Geneaology Holidays
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 10:26:40 -0500

Clare wrote >>Elizabeth,
You have been such a help to me maybe I can help you. I just discovered
that Levi Ball's wife was Elizabeth Mills, widow of Robert Mills. She
must have been Levi's 2nd wife. Don't know her maiden name yet but I'm
working on it. They were married between 1788 and 1797. She lived in
Worcester Co., MD when her husband Robert Mills died.<<

These conclusions together with the evidence for them were posted to
this list for you by Elizabeth on December 6.

All of us can make genealogical gifts to others by keeping sources
together with data/conclusions, acknowledging persons' contributions to
our projects, and giving the evidence for data/conclusions when we post
them. A genealogical gift to ourselves would be to keep the evidence
together with the data/conclusions.

A fact-based genealogical Happy New Year to all,
Judy

http://webmail.aol.com

This thread: