LOWER-DELMARVA-ROOTS-L Archives

From: "Sylvia Greenhawk" <>
Subject: Re: [LDR] GD] Copy of Original Indentured Service Document REPLY---Cornelius Daly / Dai
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 09:49:40 -0400

George and Richard.
I have a Dill in my family line also, but I have not begun to research that
part of my family yet due to the enormous size of my family tree, however,
I find both of your conversations very interesting and I was wondering if
either of you have found the surname Daly / Dailey in your research. My
Cornelius Daly /Daily was from Ireland and he eventually settled in Caroline
where it appears he spent most of his life. He married Mary Dill, born
Maryland, they had about six children. This is most of the information I
have on this family, so if any of this looks familiar, I can sure use some
help. Sylvia