LOWER-DELMARVA-ROOTS-L Archives

From: JoAnn Glenn-Lewin <>
Subject: Re: [LDR] LOWER-DELMARVA-ROOTS Digest, Vol 4, Issue 410
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 11:32:04 -0500

Jay you are just TOO funny! My family always says I'm off visiting my dead relatives when I go check out cemeteries!

Happy Holidays to all!

JoAnn
JoAnn Glenn-Lewin
Researching: Glenn, Grace, Jones, West, Grimstone, Burgien, Harry, Baldwin, Milhous, Nearey, McLaughlin, Douge

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others." -Pericles