LOWER-DELMARVA-ROOTS-L Archives

From: "karen.wood" <>
Subject: Re: [LDR] (no subject)
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 19:10:47 -0700

Hi everyone...
Hope all had a wonderful holiday season.
I need help. I am researching Elizabeth Strawbridge who married Nathanial
Waller. Does anyone know who her mother was, where her father Zachariah and
mother lived or have any information? Any Strawbridge information would be
greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Karen