From: marjorie adams <>
Subject: Re: [LDR] two questions re Samuel Hopkins
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 16:49:18 -0500
References: <3DE6290ECFB84A879D1A3E698F0ED8D5@D9WXC981><6FCAB9085C464BD9A0CE2E7AFA355B4E@D9WXC981><8D7AE3898A4D4475ACD3E7EA3013AC98@CathyToshLptp><D700F491F85F418389A9FAD83E8A1AB2@D9WXC981><8CC410D3075D8F7-792C-11248@webmail-m024.sysops.aol.com><242DDFD5B491455793032A9DF696527E@CathyToshLptp><89f244ab0912020557g235b518nc2013b4c5699829@mail.gmail.com><A3A0582EC9C945C1968CF6436A7CA793@CathyToshLptp><89f244ab0912310658o75d6638ah74c0218de0fee35e@mail.gmail.com><333769.88101.qm@web56604.mail.re3.yahoo.com>

That is the title. Thank you for giving the context that I was looking for.
I am puzzled though about Leslie being the author as he fails to list a dau
of Nathaniel named in his will of 1739-40 unless Baldwin got it wrong. Also
for Samuel Jr. he lists 3 additional sons not in the 1744 will (according to
Leslie's summaries for them one is clearly living and another probably is.)
Admittedly I had access to only an abstract of the 1744 will.
Nevertheless, Leslie's work is a marvel.