LOWER-DELMARVA-ROOTS-L Archives

From: Freda Daniel <>
Subject: Re: [LDR] MSA records
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 07:47:02 -0700 (PDT)

In our county, Matagorda, Texas, a Mormon couple spent several months filming the old records. The courthouse had given them to the museum, due to lack of storage room. This is a wonderful service that they do to help preserve records. Maybe they would be interested if someone contacted them.

Freda Kilgo Daniel