LOWER-DELMARVA-ROOTS-L Archives

Subject: Re: [LDR] I truly need help (Put Surnames in Subject Line)
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 17:39:34 -0400 (EDT)

http://lva1.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/F/?func=file&file_name=find-b-clas30&local_base=CLAS30

I apologize if these suggestions have already been made and I am just repeating. I did delete several of the messages.

Best Regards,

Janet (Baugh) Hunter...with an interest in Wallers, as I have a probable male ancestor Major (given name) Waller, whose origins are in Spotsylvania, and that group of Wallers, though I think the Eastern Shore and Western Shore VA Wallers are believed to be of the same line, though I haven't looked at recent DNA info.

Sometimes the results come from a

new subscriber or sometimes a change in wording suddenly "rings a bell"