LOWER-DELMARVA-ROOTS-L Archives

From: Margaret Calvano <>
Subject: Re: [LDR] East New Market / UGRR Presentation
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 13:47:54 -0500

Dear Mr. Collins,

Good luck on your presentation on the 26th! The entire meeting sounds fascinating and I long to attend but fear it's not possible. I'm a fan of your research, as viewed through your website. Reading all of your interesting info gives me a very good idea of how my ancestors lived in East New Market and Secretary. Wishing you well and hoping you will continue to uncover the wonderful history of your area.

Margaret (Shortt) Calvano
Ormond Beach, Fl.