LOWER-DELMARVA-ROOTS-L Archives

From: <>
Subject: Re: [LDR] East New Market / UGRR Presentation
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 17:27:16 -0500

Margaret,

Nice to get reconnected again!

Refresh my memory on some of the East New Market & Secretary surnames you
are researching.

I have the East New Market Cemetery book & also the Our Lady of Good Counsel
Catholic Cemetery book. I can look up names & take photos of any tombstones
of interest.

There was a part of Secretary which used to be called "Short Town". I
believe it was because of the Short family living nearby at the time. Are
you familiar with the term Short Town?

Looking forward to hearing from you again,

Regards,
Doris Era