LOWER-DELMARVA-ROOTS-L Archives

From: "Norah & Lennie Collins" <>
Subject: Re: [LDR] Note the passing of Gwen Hignutt-Wint
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 11:32:18 -0400

HI,
I'VE BEEN DOWN TO THE EASTERN SHOE A FEW DAYS AND JUST READ MY EMAILS. IF
ANYONE KNOWS GWENS FAMILY I WOULD APPRECIATE AN EMAIL ADDRESS FOR SENDING A
SYMPATHY CARD. HER FATHER IS DEAD BUT EMMA, HER MOTHER IS STILL ALIVE AS
FAR AS I KNOW. I'VE KNOWN GWEN SINCE SHE WAS LITTLE AND SHE WAS PRETTY AND
SWEET. SHE'LL BE MISSED.

NORAH HASTINGS MESSICK COLLINS