LOWER-DELMARVA-ROOTS-L Archives

Subject: Re: [LDR] Cottingham
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 14:36:49 +0000 (UTC)

Elaine

Sorry to be so brief before.  Some other sourceson the Fooks side are "The Fooks Family" by Herbert C. Fooks, "Brief History and Genealogy of the Hearne Family" by William T. Hearne, Virdin's Bible Records, Fooks and Robb(e) Family Pedigree  (website - http://www.fooks-robb.com/ ), Sussex County Will Book L, and others.  I would be happy to share what I have, if you want to contact me off list at .

LeeAnn