LOWER-DELMARVA-ROOTS-L Archives

Subject: Re: [LDR] Keep the powder dry - Greater East Coast Irene Sphere
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 05:40:09 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 8/26/2011 10:23:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

Here in Richmond, Virginia, earthquakes and aftershocks to the west;
Hurricane Irene soon on the east; Dismal Swamp fire from the south sending
clouds of smelly smoke into Richmond –- looking for the locusts to descend from
the north. Which way to evacuate?

The storm forecast for our area just west of Richmond currently looks
somewhat more mild than Hurricane Isabelle from a few years ago, but it would
take just one 100-foot tall oak tree coming through our living room ceiling
to spoil our weekend. And I’m thinking positive!

Dave K