LOWER-DELMARVA-ROOTS-L Archives

From: <>
Subject: Re: [LDR] Chandler family in Worcester County, MD
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 11:29:39 -0500

YOU KNOW, I MUST NOT BE AWAKE YET, SHAME ON ME. I LOOKED BACK IN MY FTM AND
JAMES HANES MARRIED A GREAT GREAT ...AUT OF MINE JEMIMA CALLAWAY. HER SISTER
MARRIED ELIJAH HASTINGS SON JONATHON IN 1814. JEMIMA MARRIED JAMES AND THEY
MOVED TO GEORGIA. THEIR OLDEST SON WAS NAMED EPHRAIM HANES. SMALL WORLD
BACK THEN.
I HAVE JAMES HANES FATHER AS DAVID HANES. BORN AROUND 1742 IN SUSSEX CO.,
DE. HAS TO BE THE SAME FAMILY.

GOD BLESS YOU,
NORAH HASTINGS COLLINS