LOWER-DELMARVA-ROOTS-L Archives

From: Sandy Wallace <>
Subject: Re: [LDR] SLOOP, late 1700's
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 13:50:31 -0800 (PST)

Hello fellow Listers,

  Searching for information on SLOOP.  Uncertain as to where they lived in Maryland, but some family was also found in Fayette Co. PA.  Mary Sloop Lape born 20 Nov 1789 somewhere in Maryland, and possibly a brother, John Sloop also born at the end of the 1700's in Maryland.  Also connected in some way, Samuel Sloop born 1804 in PA. All were in Cincinnati Ohio between 1803-1812.
  I know there was a Michael Sloop in Maryland who served in the Rev War until he shot himself in the foot.  But I haven't found much information on him and don't know if he was connected in any way.
  Any clues or suggestions much appreciated.

Sandy

This thread: