LOWER-DELMARVA-ROOTS-L Archives

From: "Joni Rabena" <>
Subject: Re: [LDR] Ancestry & nespaperarchive.com
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 14:20:54 -0700

Hi, Mike,

Yes, you are right about Ancestry. You are automatically subscribed if they
do not hear from you. They do let you know a bit in advance. And you have
to do that by a phone call, not e-mail. But we did do that once. Then we
re-subscribed because it is, as far as I'm concerned, the best place. I
have mostly had luck in unsubscribing from mailing lists, but there are a
couple that I simply cannot get out of. Delete, delete, delete!

Joni