LOWER-DELMARVA-ROOTS-L Archives

From: "Terry Phillips-Seitz" <>
Subject: Re: [LDR] Ancestry & nespaperarchive.com
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2013 11:28:34 -0500
References: <1357418072.9516.YahooMailNeo@web161506.mail.bf1.yahoo.com><E3A8637A-569A-4F02-99DA-B63D583E4BD7@roadrunner.com><C2408EF5EA2445E5B29B4592AE1D9FE2@DavidHP><1357425428.60944.YahooMailNeo@web161502.mail.bf1.yahoo.com><1357426141.87572.YahooMailNeo@web161504.mail.bf1.yahoo.com><C47B854F-1BE1-4309-B7F7-54BE01575BD2@gmail.com><CAPuwg9eFFRJf7gG+p0BV2n7gHdoVhnw2Zz=H7FZYnkpWXScScw@mail.gmail.com>

Has anyone had any success with the records from the Bi-State Weekly,
published in Delmar, the State Register, published in Laurel, or the
Tri-State Journal, also (I think) published in Laurel. I believe their
records eventually were absorbed by a regional publishing group in Milton
(maybe Milford), DE.

These weekly papers were great resources for birth, death and other social
notices for the local area. I have an assortment of clippings that were
kept by my mother over the years, but can get nowhere when I try to access
them online.

Terry